Short Poems About Love

I AM A CHARACTER
You reminded me of the time we
danced in the boozed halls of Wimberley.
You in your boots, me in my pinstriped suit
that I put in your box of mem'ries.
A Gwadodyn
SUNRISE, PERSPECTIVE
In the sure
silence of black space,
you will not
find a sun-
rise. Up, and around, though, you'll
see a thousand more.
A Shadorma
HEY (NA) KU
Beginnings
remove the
need for goodbyes.

MISCONCEPTIONS OF LOVE
Calligraphied words whispered through
rose petals, candles and a kiss,
cheek-to-cheek dancing, love so true,
we found love's arrow won't miss.

But, soon we forgot how human
we can be. That for this union
the love must be holding you still
when the body has lost its will.
-JR Simmang
A I have no idea what type of poem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A short poem dedicated to my daughter in the womb

Creativity, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Digest me slowly